Tuesday, April 1, 2008

New Freebie... Finally

I haven't been very motivated recently to actually finish a kit or anything. I have one in the works but I haven't done anything with it in the last week and a half or so. I will soon though so check back here soon to find it.

Today however, I was very motivated to create a template. That's right, move over Chrissy! lol! I have quite a few more templates in my head too and think I might crank some more out later in the week. I will probably wait a little while to post them however. I really enjoyed making templates and actually, Chrissy has inspired me more than she probably knows. so THANK YOU Chrissy for opening me up to the world of templates, from which I make most of my pages! now I hope to pass some inspiration along. Who knows... maybe it won't be long till I'm selling my creations too. (or I could end up losing interest in it in a week... either way, I had fun with this one!) This template comes from a lift of a paper layout I had seen. Hope you all enjoy! (sorry, this link has expired)

BTW, I haven't said anything about Elliott lately, so I thought I might take the chance to do so now. We are now starting to get him to eat from a spoon. before, he didn't want anything to do with it because the food was too precious to wait until it could be delivered to him by his spoon. Now he has a bit more patience and a LOT more independence and so he is trying to do many things like mommy and daddy do it. Anyway, he still has a hard time getting the food to his mouth but at least he is being persistant with it. Oh yeah, he also knows where his nose is now. Every time I ask him to find his nose, he automatically picks it on command. ;) how precious!

Well, here's your freebie and also a preview of a page I created with it! Have fun and don't forget, I love to hear what you think!





This page was created with elements from Carina Gardner's Oh My Stars! kit, Little Boy Blue Kit, and Stitching #1 all found at http://www.diginirvana.com/, and with a tag from Jen Wilson which can be found at http://www.jenwilsondesigns.com/.


4 comments:

Misty (txmomof2) said...

Thanks for the awesome template! I love the page you did with it!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Carina said...

Very cute template, Maria! That LO is so sweet!

Stephanie said...

Great work on this template! You're awesome!