Thursday, May 15, 2008

Easy Does It?

Well, I have had absolutely no time to write up a tutorial! So sorry! But I do have a good excuse!!

I do! I promise!

You want to know it??? Alright, since I do owe you for having grace on me about not having a tutorial... :) I was making a MASSIVE kit!! and it's GORGEOUS!!! It's so huge, in fact, that I had to split it up into 2 kits! Just to give you an idea, the *Add-on Pack* is as big as my Mod Turtle Kit!

This Kit and it's add-on will be in the store tomorrow morning! And there will be a juicy sale so You'll have to check back here to see what it is!!!

Here is the previews for both the kit and the add-on!


Alright, here's something else that is REALLY JUICY TOO! Do you want to WIN this whole kit FREE?!?!?! Here's what you do, Subscribe to this blog! that's it! just find the subscribe widget on the left of this blog, put in your email and click subscribe! ONE SUBSCRIBER will receive this whole kit free!!! And every subscriber will receive a gift! So go find the Subscription Box, and Subscribe to our blog! That way, you'll NEVER miss a challenge or new release or sale!

In other news: I thought it would be nice to showcase a little of what my CT members have been doing this month! I really have a GREAT CT so here is a little something from everyone! (click the layouts to see the credits and to leave some love!)

4 comments:

lorig said...

Love the colors in that new kit.

Julie Marie said...

Great choice of colors in the new kit!

Stacey said...

WOW!!! Awesome kit and great layouts by the CT.

Michelle said...

Great products and wonderful layouts.