Friday, June 13, 2008

Fancy This Daddy!

YEAH! It's Friday and time for another great LO! This week's LO comes to us from Ally (aka AllyBlank) I love her layout using a template from Duchess Designs Template Pack 4. It shows how much their Dad is loved, which I thought was great inspiration for this upcoming weekend here in the States, where we celebrate Father's Day. I like the photo and the saying that goes along with it - showing how loved Dad is by how full his chair is. I also love the way she framed the photo. Great page, Ally. You can click on the LO to see her credits, and to leave her some love.

2 comments:

Juliana said...

That is such a great layout! I love the combo of papers - really draws the eye to the photo.

lorig said...

Love the heart behind the photo and the layering. It makes for a wonderful page.