Monday, July 21, 2008

Sooo Behind! Sooo Sorry!

Holey Snapple! I've been so behind with posts lately and I have a lot of cathing up to do!

The first thing is that I've been tagged!!! How cool is that?! So I was supposed to do this tagging thing last week and I'm so sorry Christy that I didn't. So here's the scoop:

I was Tagged by Christy at Simply Sweet Tutorials.
These are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So Here are my Random Facts:
1. Neither of my parents were born in the United States where I was born
2. I don't like chocolate... :(
3. But I'm addicted to Mountain Dew
4. I had, at one time, been in college with the intention of becoming a pediatric neurologist.
5. I've worked with kids who have special needs for more than half of my life.
6. I have a panic attack phobia of spiders
7. both of my dSLR cameras have dead batteries right now... :(
And now I'll pick the 7 that I'm tagging:

So there you have it! I was also graciously chosen to receive the "I Love your Blog" award!! woohoo! I will do that later on this week though as I may choose many of the same people! lol!

On to some other things. I want to tell you about some things that are happening with all the other candy girls!
MickyB put out a new kit on Thursday called Out Back! Click the image to find it in the store.

Pretty Pixels is having a great new contest on her blog to win her new kit to be released Friday. Click the image to go to her blog where the contest is happening.

Trish H. just released 2 new beautiful kits. Plus she's having a sale til the end of July to celebrate her birthday! Click the image to go to her store.

So that's what's happening around Candy Land! Come back a little later to learn about what is being featured today for Duchess Deals!

0 comments: