Sunday, September 7, 2008

Look at these Fabulous LO's!

I took a look around in the gallery this morning so that I could show you all a little bit of what our little CT has been creating. This is what I found....

Here is a LO by Christie. I thought that these colors were awesome with this sad little picture of her little girls eye. Looks Great Christie!

Then I found this one by Kristi. Kristi is one of our guest CT members for the month of September. I love the picture that she used with this kit, and the stars really make the LO stand out. Fantastic job Kristi!


Last but not least I found this LO by Carey. I love that she did a page out of her son's new shoes. It looks incredible and well they are for a boy so they will never look that clean again.

Great LO's ladies! Keep up the good work. And like always the images are linked to their galleries so you can leave them some love.

0 comments: