Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Challenges!

Alright... so today I want to talk about challenges!! I love completing challenges.... it really helps get my creative juices flowing. I seriously don't know if I would get any LO's done if it weren't for all the challenges out there! Some of my favorite challenges are over at Get Digi' With It! They have such fun and unique challenges over there that definitely help me come up with some great pages!

Since there are only a couple of days left to complete this months challenges, I wanted to tell you just a little bit about a few of them. I have to start with the Paper2Digi challenge... Especially since that is one that I host ;) In this challenge we take a paper LO and scraplift it into a digi LO! The fun part is trying to make you LO look as realistic and "paper" as possible! Here's the LO that I did for the challenge : (Click image to go to challenge thread)


One of the other really fun challenges is the "In the Blender" challenge... They give you three different LO's to take inspiration from and then you create your own LO from all three! Check is out here!

Also don't forget about our own Duchess Designs blog challenge! Click here to check it out! Everyone who participates gets a $2 coupon to the Duchess Designs store over at GDWI!!!

1 comments:

Ellie said...

There are definatley some great challenges at GDWI :)