Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday: New Releases & Speed Scrap

This is my first blog posting to Duchess Designs. I'm so excited to be a part of the CT here! It has been a quick and busy week for me. I'm a teacher, so I had parent/teacher conferences, IEP meetings, and long hours of grading. I'm so glad it's the weekend. I can relax a little and do some digi-scrappin!!!

I wanted to show off a few of the products that have been released lately. If you like the Duchess Designs blinkies, you're definitely going to want to get your own blinkie made by the Duchess herself.
Pregnancy is such a precious experience. What better way to remember those highlights of your pregnancy, than to scrap about it! This is a Hybrid Pregnancy Journal.
Does your blog need a makeover? Just grab this blog {pax} and you'll be blogging in style.
I love speed scraps! Maria has a speed scrap every Saturday night at 10 pm Est. I was so excited to see that this is a weekly event!!! I'm so bummed that I'm not going to be able to make it, I'll be out of town the rest of the weekend. You should definitely check it out, there are a lot of great ladies there, it is a blast, and you get a layout made in a few short hours!!!Have a great weekend!

0 comments: