Wednesday, November 5, 2008

News at GDWI

I'm writing this blog post (ahead of time) while watching the election results come in. Don't worry, I won't get into politics here, I just hope the outcome will benefit our country. My 6th graders ran the election booth for our school, they were such little adults today. It is nice to see them step up and be role models. They were so proud of themselves, and I just giggle to myself when I hear them talk as if they are political experts!
Get Digi With It has all new challenges going on for November. Some interesting challenges I have seen are:
  1. Template Challenge by Amy, check it out here.
Doesn't this look like a fun template!!

2. In the Blender, Take 2. This looks like a great challenge. Aimee shows you three layouts to draw inspiration from for you to make your layout. Check it out here.

3. Paper2Digi- This is an awesome challenge. You need to take inspiration from a paper layout and make it digital, while trying to make it look like the paper layout. What a challenge!!! The layout being lifted this week is comes from miss_quiss over at Two Peas. Here it is "Julie's Wedding":
4. Also, don't forget the Duchess Designs blog challenge. This runs from Nov. 1-15. Your challenge was to create a layout or project using glitter! Show us a layout with some bling!

**Other news at Get Digi With It - Paula Phillips has a few new products she just released. Here are some previews:
Isn't that turkey cute?!You can check these out at the GDWI store!

Have a great week! I'm going to go back to watching the elections results **biting nails**!!

0 comments: