Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wow Look At These!

Hi all! Ellie here with todays post :) So did you have a good DSD yesterday? Pick up any good bargins in the amazing sales that were going on? I'm sure there's still some sales going on if you didn't get much computer time yesterday - I know I didn't :( So I'll be having a look around today especially in the GDWI shoppe!

So I've been stalking the Duchess Designs gallery recently to see what the other CT members have been doing and there were some awesome layouts that caught my eye - so I thought I'd share :)

The first is by rubyminoza called 'One(1)' using the very pretty 'Falling Leaves'
I love the colours and glitter in this lo & not forgetting the little cutie in the photos!
The second lo is by Katesmommy05 and it's called 'Kate & Grandma'. I think this is a beautiful page that will not only be treasured by Grandma but also Kate when she's older.

The last lo I'll show to you is by Jam1el33 called 'Baby Shower' using a freebie by the Duchess (hint- go leave Jam1el33 some love to find the link ;) ) I love the colours in this & those cute flowers!

Weel thanks for reading today and please feel free to leave these ladies some love!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Adorable, fantastic pages! Looks great!

Lorie M Designs said...

very lovely pages!