Friday, December 12, 2008

Fancy That Friday

Hey it's Dani here again w/ Fancy that Friday! It's getting down to the wire and I'm getting excited for Christmas! I went out today and did a bunch of Christmas shopping! I got a bunch done thank goodness, since we are getting down to the wire here! Only 2 weeks left until Christmas! So in the Christmas spirit I chose a Christmas layout for this week! I just love this layout from Cheryl (gonewiththewind) at Get Digi With it. She used a few different products in creating this kit and one of them was 'Twas the Night Before Christmas From Duchess Designs

I love how Cheryl did this layout w/ the elements and photos going diagonally across the page, I love the glitter and bling and the ribbon holding the photo in place is an awesome touch!

Well that's it for me for this week!

0 comments: