Friday, January 2, 2009

Fancy That Friday

Happy New Year everyone!! I told you I would be back in the New Year! I hope everyone had a great and safe Christmas and New Years Eve. We had a great holiday. I'm off of work for Today and Tomorrow!! I'm so excited and hope to get a ton of scrapping done!

Well I guess I will just get to it today! Here's my choice for Fancy that Friday:
(Click the image to go to AmyU's Gallery for Full Credits and to leave her some love!)

First I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE this template that Amy Created for the template challenge at GDWI! Make sure you check it out!

As for this layout! I love the photos of opening Christmas Presents! I love how Amy did the title and the touches of pine really add to the Christmas feel of this layout!

Well that's it for me! Have a good weekend everyone!!

Dani

0 comments: