Saturday, January 31, 2009

Finally a New Release!

And this one is so gorgeous you definitely don’t want to miss it!!

I saw these 2 really awesome layouts made by my cousin, both of her daughter’s birthday celebration.  So I asked her if I could make a couple templates from those layouts, and she said yes!!!  I was so stoked!  But then I went without internet, and I’ve been so busy getting Get Digi With It running smoothly since the take-over, that I hadn’t had a chance to do them.  Well, finally I buckled down and did it! It only took a speed scrap to encourage it (Thanks Mel!) and I totally love the way they turned out! 

So here is the “Celebration Doubles” two-page template pack.  It comes in 3 file types: .psd, .tif, and .png.  The layered file types also come in 24x12 version and 12x12 versions.  You can get it in the store for 40% off right now too!!!

 

 

I did this layout with one of these templates the other day.  Boy was it fun to scrap with!  and these photos have been needing a layout for a while now! lol

Ain’t it cute?!  So get to the store and grab this while the gettin’s good at 40% off!

 

OH AND DON’T FORGET!

The weekly speed scrap is going on tonight at 10pm EST!  This time it is going to be hosted by Vanessa from ViVa Artistry!  We’ve been getting a lot of new participants in our speed scraps so they’re a great way to make new friends, have fun, and get a layout done while you’re at it!  Trust me, you’ll be coming back time and time again!  Check it out in this forum!

see ya later!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute templates!