Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Sunday Newspaper

I want to let you all in on some news and a new release that hit the store this week!

First….  I have some EXTREMELY exciting news!!!  It involves a store…  It involves a store I’ve been applying for since October…  It  involves a store I’ve been applying for since October that now has an opening for me to sell there!!!

Great news huh?  What?  You thought I was going to tell you what store it was huh?  Not a Chance!!!  You’ll have to check back to find out!

In addition to that, I did a collab this weekend with 2 awesome designers whom I respect SO much!  That Collab kit will be released on the day my store opens and I’m giddy to the bones to share it with you!!!

Okay, enough teasing now… ;)

This kit was released last week at GDWI.  If you don’t already know, last week marked a momentous occasion for me. One year ago on March 4th, I delivered to my very small blog audience, my first EVER freebie: a kit called Lucky Charm.  I was then known as Ferg Designs (Ferg coming from my last name, Ferguson) and I was eager to learn everything I could about the world of design! When I started selling at Digital Candy I changed my design name to Duchess Designs and my preview here reflects that.  Don’t remember the kit?  Here’s a refresher….

ferg_lucky charm kit preview

 

Well in honor of the anniversary of my first freebie, I revamped this kit!  The inspiration of the new Lucky Charm came from the colors of this kit, but almost everything else is not the same!  Trust me, It’s amazing how much you can grow in one year!!!  So here’s the New Lucky Charm, which is on sale for 25% off through tomorrow night!

mferguson_luckycharm

Well good night y’all!!!

0 comments: