Monday, March 23, 2009

This Weeks Duches Deal

Hi everyone! Ellie here again with this weeks Duchess Deal - I'm afraid it's going to be a quick post today as I have a rotten cold (as well as my daughter & son) and it's also my daughter's 3rd birthday today! So I'm sorry but I'm going to have to post and run lol
The deal this week is 'Stapler Fun' for just 99cents! If you're looking for a slightly different way to attach something to you page, then these may just be what you're looking for!
And here's a page I've done using the staples so you can see them in action :) (I also used 'How I Roll' on this page) To get this deal all you need to do is enter this code on checkout at GDWI: dd_blogstaple
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love those staples. I never thought about them being in clusters like that.

Anonymous said...

Gotta go check out the staples! Too cool!