Saturday, March 28, 2009

a very FANCY post

Ok... let me start with how sorry I am. I have been running around like a crazy person with work lately and well... everything else has fallen to the side. I have missed the past two Friday's Fancy that posts... and at a bad time as there is soooooooooooo much great stuff going on in the gallery.

So on to it... Lots for me to Fancy.

The first layout is by Ellie. She created this super cute layout using Girlfriends: Alivia.


The second layout I am loving is by Hillary. She used Lucky Charm and Celebrations Template Set.


The last layout I want to present is by the wonderful Ellie (again). She used Spring Foward, the amazing collab by Duchess Designs, ChrissyW & Angie Kovacs.


Stop by all their galleries ... which are linked ... and leave these ladies some lovin!!!

0 comments: