Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Hi everyone! It's Kim again, bringing you another great product from Duchess Designs! But first of all let me introduce myself. I am a SAHM to two toddlers and one teenager....ALL boys! This translates to one busy mom! Even though I am a busy mom, I do have some extra time when all is quiet in the house, perfect for scrapbooking. I started scrappin' over 10 years ago but recently took the digital plunge and I love it. My boys, my wonderful husband, myself and the two cats live in Northern Illinois where the weather can't decide if it wants spring to stay.

Enough of me...I told you I was going to show you another great product of Duchess Designs. This is an oldie but a goodie! How I Roll is perfect for all those "boy" pictures! I just love the grunge feel to this kit and I know that as my boys get bigger I will be using this kit over and over!






How I Roll has some coordinating goodies too!




Here is LO from starwarsgirl06 using this awesome kit!

Stay tuned for more Duchess Designs goodies next week...until then...
Happy Scrapping
Kim

0 comments: