Sunday, May 3, 2009

{inter}National Scrap Day Weekend

It finally came! After weeks and months of waiting iNSD finally came! I don't know about you but I spent some money, did lots of challenges and had loads of fun. I told my husband that I was spending the whole day on the computer and that is exactly what I did! He entertained the boys all day long so I could play! I am already looking forward to next year. Let the countdown begin.

Duchess Designs released a brand new mini for iNSD at Elemental Scraps. Do you like mini kits? Well, you can get 24 of them for one low price. How awesome is that! I just bought mine and can't wait to get "unzipped" and start working on some layouts.

Here is the mini round and round that Duchess Designs released. It is available in the Elemental Scraps 2009 Designers Samplers Mega.
Until next week...

Happy Scrapping,
Kim

0 comments: