Sunday, May 10, 2009

Monday’s Deal!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s Day yesterday! My husband and son gave me breakfast in bed, a card, lovely flowers and planted some tomato plants for me. It was a great day and I was able to do some scrapbooking as well.

Today’s deal is perfect for those Mother’s Day photos – Duchess Designs Flower Book Hybrid Project. This book was so fun and easy to put together. The pages are templates you complete, then print out, cut and assemble. You end up with a unique album to showcase a relationship, event or person! This template is regularly $4.99; today only, you can pick it up for ONLY 99 CENTS!!

Don’t pass up this great deal! Just add it to your cart at Get Digi With It! and use the code: dd_mom_flwrbk

We’d love to see what you create using Duchess Designs products – be sure to post them in Duchess Designs galleries at Get Digi With It! and/or Elemental Scraps!

0 comments: