Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's You

It's been awhile since I made a post here... I'm not really a blogger, I have so little words to say... and when I do start I don't know where I'm heading.... LOL... Anyway, today is a free talk so I can post anything I want and that is where the problem lies, it's so hard to think of what I can tell you guys.. well, why not I'll show you the latest layout I made... oh and I can show you some photos I would love you to see... hehe...

So, first, here's a LO I made using Funky Funk mini kit, Bread All About It and the Happy Haunting Glitter Fills .

It's You
You can get this items at Duchess Designs stores - GetDigiWithIt  or ElementalScraps.

Now, some personal stuff I would love to share... last Saturday, we bought a new TV and DH bought a new toy for DD, I don't know what got into him, well, good for me it saved me a lot, lol, ... here's my DD with her new pink DS lite gadget she's been asking for a long time, she had her GameBoy Advance retire after 2 and a half years.

Guess who's playing Bomber Man, Battle City and Mario Bros. with GameBoy? It's my Mom!!! LOL.. now there's no tug-of-war, not that my DS won't fight and throw tantrum to get hold of GameBoy, but with a 2 year old, you can easily distract him with something else to play...

...see, my DS happy with the casserole and spatula!!! LOL

Oh, DH doesn't have a new gadget for himself, well, if a new 32" flat screen TV can be called a gadget, hehe, he do looks happy with it, mounting in the wall to prevent DS from any unwanted and unnecessary damages, just hope it stick to the wall like magnet.. hehe

Where does this leave me?... I'm happy seeing them happy... who do I joke... I want something new... but that's too much to ask for, since DH just got me a new Canon PowerShot A470 digicam as a mother's day present... woohoo... I always bring it with me anywhere.. and those photos above were taken by me and my cam... everyones happy!!!

-Ruby-

0 comments: