Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August.....almost!

Hi everyone, Shannon here! I can't believe August is the day after tomorrow! And that means that tomorrow is the deadline for the Duchess Designs blog contest, so get those entries in! Maria's been working non-stop on lots of goodies for everyone, and I've been so privileged to sneak a peek at some of them. Let me put it this way, you will NOT want to miss out! Every Tuesday is a Duchess new release day. AND a new month means a new grab bag, so be on the lookout!

So for those of you whose kids go back to school next month, just let me say, "Yay! We've almost made it through the summer!" I love my daughter, but I think she needs THREE of me to keep her entertained! Lol.

So, that said, everyone keep having a great summer, keep praying for rain, and fall's gonna be here before we know it!

-Shannon

0 comments: