Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Goodies!

Hi there, I hope you are all having a great weekend! I can hardly believe it is already the middle of July! Do you all find it as hard as I do to fit everything you want to do into the summer months? Our weekends fill up so fast, that it really is hard to squeeze everything in! I don't know, maybe it just seems tougher here in Michigan where I live, because summer flies by, and winter seems to linger on forever! But we sure do enjoy the warm weather while it lasts. I took my four kiddos to the beach this week, and it was so much fun!
*
What I really want to tell you about are the new goodies that Maria released this week for Duchess Designs. First is this amazing Flower Book hybrid project which has templates for four pages and the front and back cover. This makes it so easy to put together a beautiful book for a gift or keepsake, and the end results are just gorgeous! It comes with complete instructions, and right now it is 20% off... just $3.99!


I love the example by Carey shown in the preview, and it gives you an idea of how the finished book will look. And here is another example by Maria showing the individual pages.






A new grab bag also came out this week. It is chock full of fun stuff, and it is only $3.00 until August 1st! At that point, all the items will be revealed and they will go to regular price, so get the deal while you can!


Here is an adorable layout by Christie, using some of the items from the grab bag:

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great goodies :)

Jen U said...

That looks so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I made one (of many future) LO's with the secret garden kit I won! You can see it at http://scrappy-mama.blogspot.com/
I really love the kit. Have a great weekend!