Saturday, August 16, 2008

New Challenge!

Well, summer is officially over at my house. School has started back up and I don't know where the time went!! We're having absolutely gorgeous weather (which August is usually humid and over 90 degrees), so I'm hoping to get out and enjoy it! But, if you're like me, you've been glued to the tv watching the Olympics. Those athletes are just so AMAZING! And you know who else is amazing? YOU!!


So, for this challenge, I am challenging you to use a SELF-PORTRAIT! Yup, that's right! Take a picture of yourself & scrap it! You can use a timer, do the extended arm technique, or photograph yourself in a mirror...any of those work! But, I want to see amazing you! Can't wait to see your LOs!


Once you've completed your layout, please post it in the gallery at Digital Candy and provide a link to your layout in the comments to this post no later than MIDNIGHT Eastern time on Sunday, August 31st. Plus, one random winner will be selected to receive the Clip Bits: Words for free (check out Christie's layout below to see them in use!) and have her layout featured here on the blog!



Here's some fabulous self-portraits LOs from the Royal CourT!

Rachel

Christie

Tami

Be sure to leave these talented and lovely ladies some praise!

1 comments:

Starry Eyed Designs said...

Here is my layout I did for the challenge!

http://www.digitalcandy.ca/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=26431&ppuser=1604

Starwarsgirl06