Sunday, September 14, 2008

CT Layouts for the week :)

Ok, good news to report. My 37 kindergarteners have been split into two classes (WHOO HOO!). You see, for those who posted, it isn't really allowed here either but you know beurocracy, money and politics within the district require ALOT of people give approval before you make changes within a school. Finally all the chips have fallen into place, and we will split tomorrow morning leaving me 18 children -- AHHHHHHHH! Can you hear my sighing from there?

Onto the task at hand. I am here today to share with you some fabulous CT layouts from the last week. There were so many to choose from, I had a hard time selecting !

First, Hillary put together this wonderful layout called "Oh Boy". I love it when our CT is able to use a bunch of different Duchess products in one layout. I am SO not able to do this well. I don't know if my mind just doesn't work that way or what. Hillary did a fabulous job, so don't forget to click on the layout to shoot straight to her gallery and leave her some love.
Next, I chose this incredibly sweet layout by Amanda. I am a sucker for anything dance related and this is so beautiful. It is called "Tu Tu Cute" and she used Duchess Designs' Lil Prima kit.
Jamie put together a bunch of layouts this week and I had a hard time chosing just one. This one is so cute and I had to pick it simply because the picture is adorable :) She used Buddies: Parker and How I Roll. Leave some love for Jamie when you check out "Better Together" in her gallery.
Lastly, Shannon put together another beauty called "Picture Walk" - the photos are fabulous and she used a bunch of different Duchess products which is what caught my eye.

Oh yea, I almost forgot ... here is one by me. I did this one for the Saturday morning Speed Scrap with Christie Lemmon Designs. I used all Duchess products both from Secret Garden and lil Prima! It is called "Smile".
Thanks ladies for giving me so much to admire this week! I hope you all have a wonderful week. I am hopeful that I will :) Don't forget - you can get all of these products and more if you visit Duchess Designs' shops at Digital Candy and Get Digi With It!

0 comments: