Monday, September 15, 2008

Duchess Deal- Buddies:Austin!!

Me again!! Well let me tell you that this has been one busy weekend for me!! The weather was great here where I live.... for once.... and what did I do? Spent all day inside on my computer...ROFL!!! Well let me just say that it was the grand opening celebration over at Get Digi With It so between the scrap-off, bingo and Maria's speed scrap, I was pretty much glued to the computer for two days straight!! I definitely need a little break from scrapping.... which means I will be back on tonight or tomorrow.... haha!! Anyways it was a blast, and for all those who missed it I definitely encourage you to go check out GDWI, it's awesome!! Plus there will be a weekly speed scrap which is going to be soooo much fun!!!
So now for the Duchess Deal of the week!!! This week is Buddies:Austin!! I totally love this kit..... it's one of my favs!!! Here's a preview:
Put in the code: dd_blog99_austin at checkout and you'll get it for 99 cents!!! Click the preview to head over to GDWI! (The code will also work at Digital Candy!)

Just to show you how cute this kit really is... here are a couple of CT LO's!


By Carey

By Me

1 comments:

Kristin said...

What great layouts. Thanks for the code.