Thursday, October 2, 2008

News at Get Digi With It

Duchess Designs has put up her latest kit ~Happy Haunting~ and not only is it on sale...


this week only, you can get the matching glitter for FREE!





Here is a Trick or Treat LO by Hillary:



Have you ever done a Speed Scrap?  Have done a couple myself and am hooked.  Honestly, the first one had me so stressed out (didn't help all my scrapbooking items were on 30+ different c.d.'s!  An EHD is the next best thing to sliced bread!).  So here is the BEST NEWS!  No more waiting until next month for the next one.  Now Duchess Designs is hosting a Speed Scrap EVERY Saturday night!  Join us at 10 p.m. EST at GetDigiWithIt.com for some of the most fun you can imagine.


Can't wait to see you there!!!!

3 comments:

ChrissyW said...

wow girl - you have really taken this digi thing and run with it ay!?! great job!! cute kit!

Jamie said...

Oh I am so excited for the weekly speed scrap!! They are seriously so much fun!!

Fantacy so Sweet-n-Stuff... said...

:) I have only participated in a couple speed scraps but I have no doubt that ANYTHING hosted by Maria or any of the girls on her team is bound to be a BLAST! :) count me in!!!