Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sale Extended & Freebie!

Well it's been quite a week! I started working on a project I KNOW you'll all love! hopefully it can be in the store within a week!!! Trust me, It's Great! No designer has made one of these yet (at least that I can find) and you certainly won't want to miss it!

I've decided to extend my Grab It All Sale through Saturday! Here are the details:

Go to your paypl account, send a payment of $24 to the paypal address: maria@fitfortheframe.com. Within 24 hours I will send you a coupon that you can use in my store for anything you want! The coupon will be good until the end of October so it includes any new products I may add later in the month too (including the great new product mentioned above!)

Now is that a great deal or what?!


Also, I have a freebie for you today! Here is the first set of Mint Tin Quickpages for you made by me! the rest of the CT will be making the rest of the Mint Tin QPs so that when October is over, you'll have collected a whole album! so keep checking back! these links will only be available for a week!

0 comments: