Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What's new??

What's new??? Well, I will tell you what's new !!! You think I don't know what is new... well, I know --- the question is do YOU know??? Well, do ya??? Alrighty, well, I will tell ya what's new!

Lots going on around town -- first and foremost some news. Duchess is closing shop at Digital Candy... what does that mean to you ??? A SUPER SALE, that's what!!!!

Be sure to check out her shop here for the hot deals !!

Next, you will have to come cheer the brave folks on over at Get Digi With It. We are having a crazy costume party, where you become your costume. You will see the likes of Raggedy Ann, Aurora, Hannah Montana, Dora the Explorer and so many more. They are scrapping about where they live in the first challenge of the party, so stop over and leave them some love! What fun! Check it out here!

Don't forget about SPEED SCRAP every Saturday night with Maria. Each Saturday gets funner and funner! Here is the layout I made this week called FLY, which I created with Duchess's Falling Leaves kit. I love this kit so much because it is such a soft contrast from your typical Fall colors.
It is great fun, and we only want more folks to join us :) The speed scrap is Saturday at 10pm! Mark your calendars, it's getting cold anyway -- what are you going to do?? he he
Hope to see you there :)

0 comments: