Thursday, November 13, 2008

Another fantastic Freebie!

Good afternoon everybody! I just managed to pull my sorry not feeling very well butt out of bed and am now listening to the chaos that is my two little boys. Thank heaven their Daddy was a little slow getting up and to work this morning so that I could stay in bed a little later than normal.



I am super excited though to show you the next bunch of Christmas cards that Maria is sharing with all of you. So without further ado...... Here is the 2nd Christmas Card pack:

The image is linked so pick them up, but don't forget to leave some love!

5 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

This is great, thanks :o)

CathQuillScrap said...

gorgeous... thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these.

Anonymous said...

thank you so very much bless you hugs KAt NZ

Yvonne said...

thank you, have a great day