Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get Digi With It!!

What a busy week it has been, and it's only half over!!! My days have been so exhausting and then the nights just fly by. I wish we could extend or freeze time between when our children go to bed and when we "should" go to bed. I have so much I want to do in that time, I never get it all done. Usually, the things I skip out on are the fun, relaxing things (like digi-scrapping) or sleep. Such a tough decision!
With all the things we need to get done, don't for get about the challenges at Get Digi With It. Some of the challenges are bi-monthly. So make sure you get your layouts finished, you don't want to miss out on earning your DigiBits! You can read up on DigiBits here.
Here are two of the challenges ending soon:
  1. Template Challenge
  2. Paper2Digi
Have a great week!

1 comments:

Clare Bray said...

Great readinng