Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hump Day!

Well, I just spent the past two days at a conference for work. It was good, but I'm glad to be back home. But, tonight we're off to our last gymnastics class of the session, the house is...let's just say a little messy during my absence, laundry has piled up, the fridge is looking bare...well, you get the picture!


I know we all have those days where our to-do list seems a mile long, and we certainly don't think we can squeeze in scrapping! But, as I have learned and was reminded of during my conference, we must take time to refresh, renew, to sharpen the saw (as Stephen Covey would say), or the blade just gets dull and doesn't work very well. And if you're thinking you are too short on time this time of the year, consider joining us for the weekly Speed Scrap at Get Digi With It! It's a great way to have some fun with the girls, chat about food, get a layout done, and take a little time for yourself! I can't remember who first said it, but it is so true: If Mom ain't happy, ain't nobody happy! So do it for yourself & your family! I hope to see you Saturday at 10 pm ET!

0 comments: