Sunday, November 30, 2008

What Have The CT Been Up To??

Well looking in the Duchess Designs gallery at GDWI it would seem that we've all been pretty busy!!

Hi all, Ellie here with today's post :) Unlike in the US with Thanksgiving, it's been pretty quiet here in the UK. My little family have all been ill with a yucky bug but thankfully we're all over it now but we've been taking it easy so haven't been up to much. My daughter & I have started making our Christmas decorations though which I'm excited about - I couldn't wait for December to start so we got going a couple of days ago. I think I'm more excited than she is lol (but then she is only 2!)The decs won't be going up just yet though - I'm not that bad...yet ;)

Anyway onto a couple of awesome pages I spotted in the gallery. The first is by Katesmommy05 called 'Family'. She used 'Photo Therapy 2' on her pic in this lo & I think it's given her page just a little something extra.



The next page is by Shabby Shaz called 'Special Friends'. She used the newest kit by Duchess Designs called 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' and also 'Frosted Swirls'. The layering in this page is fantastic!



And finally there's a page by Carey called 'My Little Pumpkin'. Amongst other things she used the Duchess Designs kit 'Happy Haunting'. The way Carey framed her photo caught my eye in the gallery.



Well that's it for today, I'm off to go & make some more Christmas decorations :)

1 comments:

Sandra said...

Great blogpost! :) What a clever CT you have!