Monday, December 1, 2008

Cyber Monday Sale!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I know I am STUFFED full of turkey! And for those brave souls who ventured out early on Black Friday, I salute you! I certainly prefer to stay at home, but I did venture out midday Saturday, and let me tell you, the shelves were BARE!!! (at least in the toy section). I got quite a bit of Christmas shopping done, put up my tree and most of my decorations. A weekend full of accomplishments. What better way to celebrate and treat yourself than to get some scrap goodies for yourself this wonderful Cyber Monday?

Well, you're in luck! Duchess Designs has her ENTIRE store at www.ScrapDish.com on sale for 50% all day today! Plus, anyone who spends at least $5 will be entered into a drawing for a $20 gift certificate! This offer is for today only - so don't wait! Treat yourself and get some fabulous items for digi scrapping! You deserve it!


0 comments: