Friday, December 5, 2008

Fancy that Friday

Hi it's Dani here and I just joined the CT! So this is my first blog post and I'm super excited to be choosing the layout for Fancy that Friday! Before I get to that I suppose I should tell you a little about myself since I'm new :)

I'm 24 and married and I have a beautiful little boy, Gavin, who just turned 5 in November! I've been scrapping for about 10 years (yeah I started when I was 14 you should see those awful pages! lol). I originally started with paper scrapping. Christmas last year I started digi scrapping! So this Christmas will be my 1 year anniversary!!!

Anyways now time for the layout! I found this layout in the Get Digi With It gallery. It's by Beckie Wallace, it's not featuring any of Maria's products but it's just too cute for words! The image is linked to Beckie's gallery so make sure you leave her some love! I love the soft colors and the layering of the elements. Those little white pom poms are the perfect touch next to the absolutely adorable photos!

Well thats all for me for today! Have a great day everyone :)

0 comments: