Sunday, December 7, 2008

First Timer ...

Well hello everyone, Bee here. This is my very first blog post as permanent royalty and I can't wait to share my excitement with you.

I am rookie royalty and I just joined the group December first. I was a guest last month, and have been a fan for a while. I've been scrappin for years now, and I joined the 'digi scrapping' world this time last year due to some intense pressure from my sister rachel. I love it, and I rarely breakout my paper supplies anymore.

This time of year is so festive and family oriented. I just love the winter holidays and I can tell that many of you do as well. Duchess Designs has a great holiday kit out called Twas the Night Before Christmas. The different papers and elements really come together to create a wonderful holiday kit. Many of the CT members have been taking full advantage of this FABULOUS kit and scrapping their family holiday fun.

The first one I want to share with you is Christmas Eve by Hillary. She used Duchess' Stapler Fun as well to create this page. My favorite part is the ribbon strips behind the photo.


The next layout I would like to share is by Amy. Amy did n amazing job on this layout. She used Twas the Night Before Christmas, The matching Glitter fills, and Tearing it Up. These can all be found at the Duchess Designs Shop at GDWI.


And last but not least I want to share a layout by Ellie.


Ellie did a fantastic job creating a simple yet beautiful layout starring her lovely family... and a chicken hat. I love the wrapping ribbon and the layering using the felt tree.

Choosing layouts was so difficult since well, everybodys' work rocks my world. Until next time...keep on scrappin!

0 comments: