Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Thursday!

Wow! Its Thursday again already? Where does the time go? We have been busy around my house with the holidays and now we have a bunch of birthdays to celebrate. We are in the process of buying the house that we are living in and it is going so slowly. Time just seems to fly by faster and faster each day, and I find us staying up later and later each night to try to get all of the things that we want to get done done.


I went browsing over at the GDWI gallery tonight and I found this LO and wanted to share it with all of you.

It was by former CT member Sharyn. I love the kit that she used for this. It's papers are so fun.

One last thing, don't forget the Speed Scrap at GDWI this Saturday night. It is always so much fun and is not to be missed.

0 comments: