Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hey everyone !

Hope everyone is enjoying their week!!! I am hear again to tell you about our Speed Scrap over at Get Digi With It this past Saturday evening! It ROCKED! After a bit of internet hiatus (unwanted, I am sure), Maria was back and boy it was so great! We had wonderful conversation, humor and lots of snacks!!

Just want to share a few of the layouts we created for this challenge--- speed scrapping really forces me to get out of my 'normal' scrap style!!! Sometimes I really need that!

Here are two examples of layouts done with the exact same instructions!

First is 2 cute 4 words by Danimoy: She used Duchess' Chillaxin Mini kit Next is Best Present by me :) and I used Twas the Night Before Christmas for mine :)This is a great time for me to promote the new look of Get Digi With It. Maria has revamped everything and has given the site a new look and it is amazing. You really have to check it out!

0 comments: