Sunday, January 11, 2009

Look At These!

Ellie here with todays post - my first of 2009 :) I hope you all had a lovely holiday & new year!
This is going to be a quick post from me today as I'm working on something hybrid, using Maria's designs & it's nearly finished! It's not spectacular as it's my very first hybrid project but I'm really pleased with how it's turning out! I will hopefully be able to show it to you on my post next Sunday :)
ANyway enough of what I'm doing, take a look at some of these stunning pages the rest of the CT have created...
Ruby made this page called 'I Love You Gian' using the Duchess' 'Mod Turtle' kit. This is one of my favourite kits - it's just perfect for those cute little boy pictures


I made this page called 'How Time Passes' using the mini kit 'Angel Eyes' only 99cents!


And finally here's a cute page from Dani called 'All I Want For Christmas' using the kit 'Twas The Night Before Christmas' (currently 20% off!


Well that's it for today, I'll be back next week with some more pages to show you. Best wishes for 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet layouts! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute pages! Love the turtle and all the dots in the first one!

Unknown said...

I love the falling snow on your layout!