Sunday, January 11, 2009

Speed Scrappin!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing Saturday. My husband and I decorated our living room...(Hobby Lobby is having a sale) Then we had a nice dinner at a local restraunt. This evening ...just like every Saturday I attended the GDWI Speed Scrap. We have a blast every week. While it can be very challenging it is super fun and quite addictive. At the end everyone shares the link to their layout... and I am always stunned by the beautiful pages that everbody creates. The best part is how different all the pages turn out even though we all used the same instructions...So here are a few layouts from the past two speed scraps.

The first layout is by the talented Dani at tonight's speed scrap. She used Twas the Night Before Christmas and the coordinating Glitter Fills.


This layout was created by Amy. She used Buddies: Kooper. I love her titling!!!


Last, I have my layout from tonight's speed scrap. I used Chillaxin.
I hope to see you all at next week's Speed Scrap...10p, EST.

0 comments: