Sunday, February 8, 2009

CT LO's

Over here in Duchess World there are some pretty cool LO's. I try not to pick my own because well I don't want to seem self centered, but this CT makes it so easy to find cute LO's so that I don't pick my own. (I was really tempted this week though) I found this one in the Gallery over at Get Digi With It by Ruby. Her LO's are always so pretty and always grab my attention, this one was no different. For this LO she used Buddies:Parker, Falling Leaves Glitters, and Template pack #2 (which is on clearance for only 60 cents! )
The next LO is by Becky. She always finds the cutest ways to scrap her sweet little Nieces.
For her LO she used Mod Turtle (clearance for 80 cents), and Stapler Fun.

Well go leave them some love. They make great LO's so go check out their gallery's while you are there. (Images are linked to their gallery's)

0 comments: