Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Release....

Hello - Hello to all! I hope everyone is having an excellent week. We sure are! Our Steelers put us in a great mood for sometime to come. If you are a Steeler Fan - WAHOOOOO- if not, I still hope you had a great week!

Enough football talk...I am here to show off the newest release into the Duchess Designs' Store at Get Digi With It.
Maria has just put out an AMAZING new template set. It is called Celebration Doubles, and it is two two-page templates.
It great for any theme you are shooting for, and it can also be used for Project 365 pages. It is on sale now at GDWI so hop on over there and grab it!

To show you how cute it really is ... a page created by Maria herself... its so peepin cute! (get it peepin cute???)

On a side note... there are quite a few products in the Duchess Designs store that will be retiring soon, and they are on clearance... I snagged a few... and I LOVE THEM!!! go check it out!

0 comments: