Friday, April 24, 2009

Fancy That

Hi everyone! I'm new to Duchess Designs CT and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Michelle and I'm a Stay at Home mom to my very busy 1 year old daughter. She's supposed to be napping right now, but I hear her talking away to herself in her room. :) I started digi-scrapping just after she was born so a little over a year now. Before that I paper scrapped but with a new baby that proved to be too messy and time consuming. Anyway, let's get to our featured LO today. It's by Lori using Besties by Duchess Designs and SillyBean Scraps.
I just love everything about this LO. The pictures are so adorable and you can tell her little girl is having a great time playing outside. All the layering of paper really ties it all together and her well placed elements make this LO shine! Click on the picture to go and leave her some love!

0 comments: