Thursday, April 23, 2009



Hello Everyone, I wanted to first introduce myself to you. My name is Heather (a.k.a babyblueeyesx2) I am one of the newest creative team members of Duchess Designs! I have been in the digi-scrapping community for over a year now and love meeting all the wonderful scrappers out there! The bonus is always finding very talented designers like Duchess Designs to work for! I am a SAHM to 5 but total of 8 in our family...Gotta love it when they grow up and leave the nest, I have been in a long term relatinship with my best friend Tracy. He is a chef at a resturant near us.We have been together going on 13 years in August.


Okay so enough about me....lol I am here to post today's Quickpage for you so without further a due here's the preview of the kit that created this QP. It's called Besties and it's a collab between Duchess Designs and Silly Beans Scraps


image is linked to store..

And here is the QP .made by Duchess Designs CT member Hillary
photo is linked to download...Have a nice Day!


4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 24 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).