Sunday, April 19, 2009

Spring and Friendship

I don't know about your weather but our's was perfect this week. We spent a lot of time outside, which definitely cuts into my scrapping time, but the kiddos need to get out and release some energy. Spring is here and I hope after the rain passes by today it is here to stay! The flowers are starting to bloom, the grass is getting greener and my boys, as little as they are, are meeting new friends in the neighborhood. Duchess Designs teamed up with her friend, Silly Beans Scraps, to create a kit that is all about friendship and is also perfect for those spring time pictures.

Besties has glitter, beautiful colors and is packed with tons of elements and paper that will make scrapping all those friend and springtime moments a lot easier!


Have a super day and see you next week for more Duchess Designs Goodies!!

Happy Scrapping

Kim W

1 comments:

Kris Ann said...

I love the colors!