Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow! So What Do You Think...

about the blog's new look?! I think it looks amazing, well done to our Duchess (Maria) for doing such a FAB job!
The Duchess has been super busy recently filling up her stores at GDWI & Elemental Scraps and for this weeks Duchess Deal you can get someting NEW in store at GDWI for just 99cents!
It's a mini kit called 'Funky Funk'
This kit is so new I haven't even got any CT pages to show you using the kit! But I know you'll love it so go check it out in the GDWI store here. To get it for 99cents just enter this code at checkout: dd_funky We'd love to see what you create with the kit so drop us an email using the 'Email Me' button in the right sidebar ;)
Thanks for reading,
Ellie :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the new look! Makes me want to redo mine! And I love that now I can see the posts at the top where they belong instead of my ff pushing them all the way down to end of the sidebar! Great job Maria!