Sunday, October 5, 2008

Winner!

I just finished the Speed Scrap over at Get Digi With It! It was so much fun, but now my eyes are drooping! So, I'm posting this before I head off to bed! The winner of our Sept 16-30 QP Challenge is....EyUpDuck! She's won the Buddies: Kooper mini kit!

Check out her great page & infectious photo & leave her some love!

I also wanted to show you the layout Amanda (aka, arasband) made. I think it turned out fabulous!


Both of these ladies will receive Photo Therapy #1 just for participating!

Congratulations & thanks for participating. Don't forget to check out our current challenge!

And before I go, I justed wanted to share this layout with you. It's by our CT member Ruby. I really love this - it's one of my favorites! Please go give her some sugar!


Don't forget, today's the last day to apply for our CT Call! Check out the details here.
Have a great week!
~Carey









1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh WOW, thank you for choosing my layout, the others were fab.
xxx